Good Graphics card for a low price please!

GhostReconGuy

Rookie
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
33
Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card because mines is really old and can only run old games. it's an ATI RADEON X600 256MB HyperMemory

I need one because the new games i can't run without them crashing. So please post some good graphics card but low price because i'm on a low budget.

I'm from the UK so please post price in ? please :)

Thank,

GRG :)

EDIT: Can you please post it by boxing day? We are planing to go out on the 26th for shopping
 
Last edited:
This really depends on what you consider a "low price" But I would also suggest the 4850
 
like others say get the 4850 but if you have less then 100$ get a 4670 it will play all new games on med or higher:D
 
I still like the Radeon x700 and X800 cards. They are several generations behind the curve, but they are still power-house cards. Avoid ASUS X800's if possible though. The ASUS version of this card is a faulty version of the card. I've had one replaced three times within warranty and then had to buy a new card because the last one died out of warranty.
 
We need a few things from you before we can help. First of all, a budget! We can't suggest anything until we know what it is you consider a "low price". A low price for me may be a 4850; a low price for you, a 9600gt.

Secondly, we need to know what the rest of your computer looks like. It's all well and good to get a new GPU, but if you don't have the Power Supply to handle it, it's not going to do you any good. Specifically, it would be good to know the total wattage of the PSU, as well as the amperage of the +12v line.
 
We need a few things from you before we can help. First of all, a budget! We can't suggest anything until we know what it is you consider a "low price". A low price for me may be a 4850; a low price for you, a 9600gt.

Secondly, we need to know what the rest of your computer looks like. It's all well and good to get a new GPU, but if you don't have the Power Supply to handle it, it's not going to do you any good. Specifically, it would be good to know the total wattage of the PSU, as well as the amperage of the +12v line.

k

My comp is a Dell Dimension 5150 and has never ever been upgraded for the 3 years we have owned it. And my budget is prolly about ?50-?80.


Either i'm going to upgrade it or just get a brand new PC altogether. I've not checked out the full specs of a normal dell 5150. I'll post a link up later.

thanks
GRG
 
if you cant spend more than 80 euros or whatever, then go with the The ATI HD4670
 

Latest posts

Back
Top