Time for the Truth!!

[quote1186312170=Geco-Grancher]
Fluffy is 81 NOOOOO how could they i trust no-one now and i say NO-ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote1186312170]
She said 82 xD
 
[quote1186328860=~AuJus~]
PT Flea is actually Golem from LotR. he won't admit it because of his schizophrenia.
[/quote1186328860]You mean Smeeeeeeeeeagol?
 
I'm just a bot but can someone give me real bullets not rubber ones and srink my head so other players stop shotting me in it. O ya one more thing I like 81 year old housewives thier easy to catch.
 
fluffy 82? i knew it...and i guess that other stuff was a bit easy to figure out
 
[quote1186765094=Redshift]
Holy jumping cats, Tech. When you switch meds you DO get a little gazunkoid, don't cha?????! Wow ! :p
[/quote1186765094]
I knew tech was on meds and thats why he is such a slacker.
 
[quote1186765468=Splat]
[quote1186765094=Redshift]
Holy jumping cats, Tech. When you switch meds you DO get a little gazunkoid, don't cha?????! Wow ! :p
[/quote1186765094]
I knew tech was on meds and thats why he is such a slacker.
[/quote1186765468]

Noisy bot!

Tech
 
LOL seems to me that all the imprtant people afre made up but they do make great dessions at time go figure your not real but yet your really smart. Thanks for explaning Starbuck it was a good one
 

Latest posts

Back
Top