- Joined
- Dec 21, 2008
- Messages
- 43
Hey i have absolouely no clue how to make a sig, so i was wondering if someone could possibly make me a signature? I just want something simple, so if you can just use this pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Cloud_Strife_art.jpg all i want is that off to the right side with the upper half of his body in the pic. For the font if possible use the Halo font, if not just use anyone you see fit
. Type Edge gamers organinazation then below it have TEHROFLKNIFE. For the background i just want it to be Light blue thats cracked like glass. I hope im not asking to much, thanks!
. Type Edge gamers organinazation then below it have TEHROFLKNIFE. For the background i just want it to be Light blue thats cracked like glass. I hope im not asking to much, thanks!





