- Joined
- Dec 8, 2006
- Messages
- 6,861
Whenever I play Eve Online, I *always* get a BSOD. Whether I am playing for an hour, or 10 seconds, my game always gets a bsod. I run it in a window usually and tried running it full screen, still get them. I even closed steam, vent, and wmp. It keeps crashing.
My system is dual 2.4 ghz proc, 4 gb RAM, 8600 GT mobile. I have never had any other game cause my computer to crash, only Eve.
Any suggestions? I opened a support ticket with the tech support, but the website says the answer may take awhile.
My system is dual 2.4 ghz proc, 4 gb RAM, 8600 GT mobile. I have never had any other game cause my computer to crash, only Eve.
Any suggestions? I opened a support ticket with the tech support, but the website says the answer may take awhile.




