G Gestapo Rookie Joined Aug 4, 2007 Messages 58 Aug 4, 2007 #1 heh look at this! it is my best score ever. i was playing rocket on donner. dont mind all the canadian stuff, i got the canadian conversian from fpsbanana. i do not mean to brag, but look at the points made
heh look at this! it is my best score ever. i was playing rocket on donner. dont mind all the canadian stuff, i got the canadian conversian from fpsbanana. i do not mean to brag, but look at the points made
D Doomsplash Poster Joined Jul 29, 2007 Messages 100 Aug 4, 2007 #2 Did you mean to post a screenshot? If so, check your coding and such.
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Aug 4, 2007 #5 He got the formatting and everything right, it's in his post, but it just isn't loading. http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/?action=view¤t=dod_donner0002.jpg That's the URL in his post. I'm not sure if it's the right link, though, I don't use Photobucket.
He got the formatting and everything right, it's in his post, but it just isn't loading. http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/?action=view¤t=dod_donner0002.jpg That's the URL in his post. I'm not sure if it's the right link, though, I don't use Photobucket.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Aug 4, 2007 #6 cant see anything.
G Gestapo Rookie Joined Aug 4, 2007 Messages 58 Aug 4, 2007 #7 im so sorry, click on yoo-hoo!'s link.. http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/?action=view¤t=dod_donner0002.jpg i dont know how it didnty turn out, but you could get the picture from the photobucket
im so sorry, click on yoo-hoo!'s link.. http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/?action=view¤t=dod_donner0002.jpg i dont know how it didnty turn out, but you could get the picture from the photobucket
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Aug 4, 2007 #8 Yeah, he gave us the wrong link to embed it in his post. Just click the link I posted to see it. Next time, you need to use the URL in the 'IMG Code' box. This one: [IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/dod_donner0002.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: If you go up to your first post and edit it (That's this button: ) and put the code I have here in there instead, it should work.
Yeah, he gave us the wrong link to embed it in his post. Just click the link I posted to see it. Next time, you need to use the URL in the 'IMG Code' box. This one: [IMG]http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z89/murder9/dod_donner0002.jpg[/IMG] EDIT: If you go up to your first post and edit it (That's this button: ) and put the code I have here in there instead, it should work.