- Joined
- Feb 8, 2008
- Messages
- 404
Ok. I tried to set up a new spray as seen here (this is the name-less backup in case I mess up). I can't get the name to look at all right, nor can I resize it so that I can use it in DoD:S. Can someone please set my name on it so it looks good rather than tacked on, like when I tried? 
Only reason I am even using an Elite from Halo 3 is because I can't find anything that properly shows how I am in DoD:S. I usually camp with the heavy MG or use the sniper if MG is not free.
Akisohida; Mowing you down at the knees with the MG since 2-09-2008.

Only reason I am even using an Elite from Halo 3 is because I can't find anything that properly shows how I am in DoD:S. I usually camp with the heavy MG or use the sniper if MG is not free.

Akisohida; Mowing you down at the knees with the MG since 2-09-2008.











