Cicatriz is looking for your artistic help!!!

Cicatriz

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
1,073
Alright, I'm looking for some help making a new sig. I really love the signature that was done for me before (the one I have right now). I want to keep it around the same style but with a few little improvements.

I love lists, so I'll just make one for what I'm looking for-

1) I want all the sports symbols to be old school Milwaukee team logos
Example-
brewers1.jpg


logo_old.gif


2) I got promoted to a TF2 Adviser so I want to have something pertaining to that status in there.

3) The beer I love best is Spotted Cow, so maybe that could be thrown in there.




This is an advanced thanks to anyone willing to do this for me, it is GREATLY appreciated. :D
 
ill try it but want kind of back round or u want a sig with a bunch of stuff like baseball teams right and the beer???
 
If you want, i can make one. Wait you've already got one :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top