P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Dec 30, 2008 #1 Nope. Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Dec 30, 2008 #2 Post any suggestments or your opinion. Thanks Pickles
C Cupcake Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 385 Dec 30, 2008 #3 Can you (or someone) post screenshots of the three sprays? I can't download right now to check 'em out.
Can you (or someone) post screenshots of the three sprays? I can't download right now to check 'em out.
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Dec 30, 2008 #4 I would recommend posting this in the art section, as this pertains to that
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Dec 30, 2008 #5 Oh ok. Now that I know there is an "Art" section I'll post it. Just thought that i get more thread views here Pickles
Oh ok. Now that I know there is an "Art" section I'll post it. Just thought that i get more thread views here Pickles
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 Dec 30, 2008 #6 Post some screenshots Pickles. I'd rather not go through all that just to see the spray
B BerlinGreen Rookie Joined Dec 20, 2008 Messages 56 Dec 30, 2008 #8 Good idea, but all it is is the logo exported onto a transparent layer isn't it? All you really have to do is save the logo and paste it into a transparency and convert it to a targa. Sorry to sound rude, but I'm just that much of a critic :-D
Good idea, but all it is is the logo exported onto a transparent layer isn't it? All you really have to do is save the logo and paste it into a transparency and convert it to a targa. Sorry to sound rude, but I'm just that much of a critic :-D
P pickles Thread Junky Joined Dec 29, 2008 Messages 787 Dec 30, 2008 #9 Actually it was a little harder than that. If you direct import it the source engine will auto-resize the image and distort it since the image isn't square
Actually it was a little harder than that. If you direct import it the source engine will auto-resize the image and distort it since the image isn't square
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Dec 30, 2008 #10 Very nice looking.
M Matz Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Aug 28, 2008 Messages 2,365 Jan 14, 2009 #12 bengley said: Too pixelated. Click to expand... true (your avitar is awesome pickels)
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Jan 14, 2009 #13 They're distorted... Add a link to eGO ?
B bengley Poster Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 106 Jan 14, 2009 #14 MatzWhat said: true (your avitar is awesome pickels) Click to expand... Thanks. It's the logo from http://forums.facepunchstudios.com
MatzWhat said: true (your avitar is awesome pickels) Click to expand... Thanks. It's the logo from http://forums.facepunchstudios.com
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Jan 14, 2009 #15 bengley said: Thanks. It's the logo from http://forums.facepunchstudios.com Click to expand... I don't think he is talking about your avatar, he's talking about Pickels' avatar
bengley said: Thanks. It's the logo from http://forums.facepunchstudios.com Click to expand... I don't think he is talking about your avatar, he's talking about Pickels' avatar