Any of you mappers out there

Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
504
If anyone who is a mapper, is getting into mapping, or wants to start mapping, please add me on steam.

Steam name JTZRoara, nickname =(eG)=?ValiantFluffy(THEGAME)

I like discussing mapping and helping people out with stuff. Hey maybe even you could help me if it comes to it.
 
I've recently started putting pen to paper on some map ideas my mind has been refining over the past few months. I'll be finalizing plans for ctf_skyfortress soon I hope, and I'd love to share ideas with any mappers about.

I'm also glad to help in any aspect of anyone elses maps, I'll do my best to be useful. :D
 
yeah im trying to get back into the mapping grove again too. I just messed around with Hammer the other day and i am starting to get a feel for it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top