Need more info on this case

xenophek

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
735
I'm looking to upgrade my case, and I like the looks of this Ultra case, but I don't see ANY photos of the back of the motherboard tray. I'm basically wanting to know if there's room to do cable management since my Corsair PSU's cables are nice and long.

Does anybody have the Ultra M923 full tower case and they could maybe take a few photos of the other side for me?
 
Ok, that's not much help. If anybody actually owns the case, please let me know. It doesn't look like I'll be getting the picture I need by just surfing the web.
 
I can't give you a picture, but I'm sure that it has lots of space. Its a huge space, and I think it can double and be a server case as well as a PC case. I would recommend the Coolermaster HAF over the Ultra M923 by far. I'll admit, its a pain to pay twice as much; $159 v $70, but I got the HAF and I've had no problems. Its great.. amazing cooling, under stress my CPU is around 30 degrees or so (Vendetta II on a E8400) and all air exiting it is cool. Its also got a massive amount of fans, and the way the case sits is not all funky like the Ultra case (Upside down motherboard tray, opposite wall). I say check out the HAF instead.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119160

If you want pictures of my cable management I'll post them.
 
I say check out the HAF instead.

I'd given it some thought, but I just can't get into the looks of the HAF. I'm big into modding my cases, so the Ultra case appealed to me. Really, I don't need a full tower, but the front of that Ultra case is just so freakin' cool! I like those clean lines, and the mesh.
 
Yeah I like the clean lines of it too, but it didn't really appeal to me too much. Go for the Cosmos if you want to case mod, or an Antec 300
 
Yeah I like the clean lines of it too, but it didn't really appeal to me too much. Go for the Cosmos if you want to case mod, or an Antec 300

Yeah. As soon as I win the lottery, I'll do that. And the 300 looks too boring. I'll probably just go dumpster diving again and start from scratch. I just finished a huge mod project (I'll post video and pics soon) and it might be easier for me to just do one the way I want it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top