MrQ's Photoshopped Sigs

MrQ

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
876
Hey all,

If you want a nice sig just post here and I will see what I can do.

Name:
Rank:
Quote:
House/Division:
Special Instructions:


Some samples of my work:

flashcopy.png


cheongshimcopy.png



These last three are based off my modified version of a DOD:S sig template.

hhhsig2.png


mrqtexassigcopy-1.png


mrqbigbrothersigadvisor.png
 
Name:=e=Gradaluski[SOBS]
Rank:Menace( just plain e)
Quote:Warthog's are only as stupid as their drivers
House/Division: n/a
Special Instructions: i would like a picture of a spartan standing on top of a flaming warthog/destroyed warthog
 
Name: .:cake:.
Rank: =(e)=
Quote: Mmmmm Cake :)
House/Division: FL
Special Instructions: i want a friendly looking sig, but HAVE FUN WITH IT :D
 
Name:=e=Gradaluski[SOBS]
Rank:Menace( just plain e)
Quote:Warthog's are only as stupid as their drivers
House/Division: n/a
Special Instructions: i would like a picture of a spartan standing on top of a flaming warthog/destroyed warthog

gradaluski.png


[ame]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/MrQ11/gradaluski.png[/ame]

I tried to find a flipped warthog or something, but google failed me :( . I hope this is good enough substitute?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top