Who dominates YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah Anni, you are a SR, so u spend most of ur time pwning in the sewers:D
When u play at kalt again, play against Shazbot he is reallly good. :p

I have seen his ownage, just never been a victim of it..... :)
 
yea im usually not dominated often and when i do its b/c my team is sloppy and is letting people in behind us. i do have to say i really have a problem with meomix for some ungodly reason... just cant seem to kill him even when i know he's coming.
 
lawls nice to see me get mentioned.

nobody consistently dominates me, soooo hmmmmm.

Hmmm, i seem to remember you getting punched to death by someone the other night? That seems pretty dominating to me, even without me even coming close to an actual domination...

And yes, you, Sao, dominate me, and everyone. The end.
 
I get dominated by everyone, it cant be avoided. The chain of command dictates that people always try to shoot the sniper first, probably because they cause the most problems and are a constant annoyance. Thats why I love the sniper ;p
 
Hmmm, i seem to remember you getting punched to death by someone the other night? That seems pretty dominating to me, even without me even coming close to an actual domination...

And yes, you, Sao, dominate me, and everyone. The end.

rofl i guess 1 kill to 16 deaths is domination :D
 
I get so aggravated.. when I play against Sleepy via sewers in Kalt plus Anni is crazy with that MP40.. >_<
 
Rubber is correct... its like 0 - 4... so i guess he dominated you 3 times before you got revenge once. Payback's a _____
 
anni, snuggie, rubby, and crusy. and nazi(not-z) is a god.
amazing offensive SMG/Sniper users = scariest opponents >_<
 
I get dominated by myself. It seems my mind does one thing and my hands seem to have a mind all their own.

And for some odd reason, I always find some, dumb way of accidently killing myself over and over and over again.

Peace to all of my eGO family!
 
sao is pretty good i dont think hes dominated me quite yet.

lt wolf is about the only person to truly dominate me.

-Blue
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top