OH WOW THIS SUCKS!!!

No school for me. One more semester off while I work full time. I'll go back in the spring though, I'm 2 years into my associate of arts in music degree.
 
[quote1186930059=saOsiN]
you guys should join the military then youll get the feeling of being a new recruit at your first base,.....now thats fun
[/quote1186930059]


Oh yeah.. I was a "boot" for at least a good 3 months or so.
 
High School isnt even that bad in fact toward then end of summer i start to get kind of bord and kinda start to look forward to school. Im goin into 10th grade But its goin to be hard with 6 honors classes, cross country, swimming, and possibly football, and track. Just dont be stupid and go out on the weekends and get drunk. Did it a couple times and lets say that my friend almost drown, havent drank since. So dont be stupid likie me.
 
[quote1186976107=daft?]
At least you can beat on the freshmen that's a plus isn't it?
[/quote1186976107]
actually im small :(
 
I need to get my old notes from high school out. I think every class period started out with me taking notes but turned into random nonsensical doodling after about 5 minutes.

I went to a christian high school and about half the current rule book exists because of me. No beanies, chain wallets, spikes, "necklaces that make a social statement" in refference to a Metallica necklace that I always wore, "undershirts must be solid colors" because I wore my Metallica "metal up your a$$" shirt under my white collard shirts, no steel toed boots, no loud music in the parking lot..... this list goes on. I'm still infamous at that school for 'bending' the rules. Lol.
 
I remember my first day of secondary school or "High school" as you call it you have to go in the "cage" (Its where you play tennis) you have to stay there ;[ Now i'm in year 9 Wooh but lots of CATs
 
I lefted school 6 years ago, but i can still remeber all that money hitting the floor as i shook, oh yes beating up little kids for money those were the days lol.
 
10th grade isn't bad man.. lol.. and there is no time for 4 sports.. you only have 3 seasons lol.. i took all honors and a AP course for 10th grade year.. and i'd say it'll be the easiest and best. wait until junior year with college searches and AP classes if you decide to take them.. i still continue to play sports all 3 school seasons.. girls vball co-coach fall, practice with junior olympic team (club team) and co-coach girls rec team winter, and spring mens vball lol.. and being sober is good but to let loose sometimes is good too.. i never got drunk though.. eh i can handle a lot i guess lol
 
lol man i know what it was like im in the 11th grade this year and as your years go bye it gets easier and easier. my hardest subject is university english then after that collage math. those are my only subjects that i need to think for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top