L luffyyffuL I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 21 Dec 14, 2009 #62 Thanks a lot this will help me a lot.
M Mista Panda Poster Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 244 Feb 2, 2010 #64 dude thanks so much this helped out so much
F Friday I made one post Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 4 Apr 17, 2010 #68 Thank you, I think I have high ping because i'm from Brazil... x.x
B bizXn Active Member Joined Oct 21, 2009 Messages 339 Apr 19, 2010 #69 this was my normal setup in Insurgency but i still lagged, after that i tried cl_updaterate 101 cl_cmdrate 100 rate 30000 Pretty much scares the lag away d(-_-)b
this was my normal setup in Insurgency but i still lagged, after that i tried cl_updaterate 101 cl_cmdrate 100 rate 30000 Pretty much scares the lag away d(-_-)b
O OSUGOBUCKS Active Member Joined Jan 8, 2010 Messages 285 Jul 3, 2010 #75 thanks for the tip ill try it out
J jukinjinx I made one post Joined Jul 17, 2010 Messages 20 Nov 14, 2010 #76 thx Thx for the tips helped alot
Z Ziegenpeter Famous Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 514 Mar 6, 2011 #77 Thx ill try (press ~) and type 'net_graph 3)' out
Spray Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 3, 2008 Messages 2,666 Mar 6, 2011 #78 Closed thread, this information is now included in the 'DoD:S FAQ's' sticky.