Hey guys,
I've been trying to buy a spring airsoft pistol, but I've bought 2 and had to take both of them back. Both were bought at walmart, (yes I know not the best place to buy such things) the first ($20) almost instantly started firing multiple shots at once ruining the accuray, and the second's ($37) slider jammed within hours of buying it. My last airsoft gun I had for years so it's not like I don't know how to work one.
So the question is, do you have one you like that cost less that $50, and what is the name of it?
Thank you for your help.
I've been trying to buy a spring airsoft pistol, but I've bought 2 and had to take both of them back. Both were bought at walmart, (yes I know not the best place to buy such things) the first ($20) almost instantly started firing multiple shots at once ruining the accuray, and the second's ($37) slider jammed within hours of buying it. My last airsoft gun I had for years so it's not like I don't know how to work one.
So the question is, do you have one you like that cost less that $50, and what is the name of it?
Thank you for your help.











. personaly i dont see the point in a fake gun, just get the real thing. XD



