S sml007 Rookie Joined Jun 29, 2008 Messages 68 Jan 8, 2009 #21 u can count me in, if the time is ok, maybe a bit europe friendly?
the_tyrant I made one post Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 7 Jan 8, 2009 #22 If I'm around than I'm in. Been no scoping since 2001.
Akisohida Title Not Found Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 404 Jan 8, 2009 #23 If I can be here, I will be in. I am HORRIBLE with the sniper rifle but this could give me no-scope practice.
If I can be here, I will be in. I am HORRIBLE with the sniper rifle but this could give me no-scope practice.
B BloodyBunny Thread Junky Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 820 Jan 8, 2009 #24 hehe ill come, but ied probobly be the reason everyone is gonna get their score up, but ited still be fun =D
hehe ill come, but ied probobly be the reason everyone is gonna get their score up, but ited still be fun =D
Blitz57 Rookie Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 90 Jan 8, 2009 #25 that would be fun i vote to do it sometime
? |?| Hells High |?| Poster Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 185 Jan 8, 2009 #27 The only think is that people can stick dots to the center of the screen to assist with aiming. This dude I knew did it and he was banned from pretty much every server he played in, but only because he told everyone what he was doing. ^_^
The only think is that people can stick dots to the center of the screen to assist with aiming. This dude I knew did it and he was banned from pretty much every server he played in, but only because he told everyone what he was doing. ^_^
N Not-Z Active Member Joined Jul 22, 2008 Messages 305 Jan 8, 2009 #28 lol Didn't think it would have gotten this much hit, but give us a week or 2 to set everything up. Will try to host it for euro friendly hours as well. Thank you all for the support!!!
lol Didn't think it would have gotten this much hit, but give us a week or 2 to set everything up. Will try to host it for euro friendly hours as well. Thank you all for the support!!!
D Dweeb Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 15, 2008 Messages 2,314 Jan 8, 2009 #29 I would lov to do that ,,,, i hope im not working. please let me know when....