For those of you who were wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen. Kingsley

Poster
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
101
I have been a member of eGO for about seven monthes now and out of those seven monthes i have been able to play for around 3 of them. Many people have asked me why i havent been on in forever and i keep geting hotmail messages asking me about where i am and am trying to keep up with them as much as i can so im going to explan this to you all now so hopfuly it will narow it down to around four messages.

When i signed up for eGO i was off school during the summer at my dads house in Canada where he has the uptodait computer and i can play DoD, but when i come back to my moms house i have a old computer that wont let me play any of the games so i need to wait for summer and winter break to play the DoD. I am planing to get a new computer by summer of this year, But since the economy is down i will probibly have to wait till christmas but when and if I do get a new computer i will aware you all about it.

Yes I am aware that there is alot of spelling errors but im tired and had to type this in two minutes lol
 
Take it easy and play whenever you can. I'm sad to hear you can only play in winter and summer :( Take care and hang tight :)
 
it doesnt really matter whether you play a lot or not man...just be a good soul in the servers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top