Pictures of ourselves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonlol

I made one post
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
9
although i havent been in the clan for a long time, i have been able to meet and become familiar with most of the dod:s players of the clan. you guys are awesome <3
anyhow, i'm always curious of my trusty teammates :D
so don't be shy, show us your faces!
at least so that we can imagine how you'd look when you get dominated by one of us :p
i'd also like to dedicate this to Yebai, (no homo XD)
n513635294_2328110_2926.jpg

yeah, i'm korean and 16(17 in a month) years old.
ah, you know them asians. i doubt i need to say any further.
your turn! ^_^
 
wamubk8.jpg


Hi :), for those who don't know me, my name is Ye Bai, I go by Brian. Moved here from China about 4 years ago, I just turned 20. :D As you can see I am currently working at Washington Mutual as a Senior Teller. This is just a picture of me in my uniform looking like a nerd ;) It is always been great pleasure playing with you all ego members.

And same thing as usual...me love you long time!:D:D:D

P.S. Thanks Jason! That is very nice of you ;)
 
Last edited:
My name is also Brian. I am 27 yrs old and love playing FPS, Hockey and cars.

81162821RSoQQl_fs.jpg
This was my pride and joy, sold once my real pride and joy was born.

P1010043.jpg


I had a little bit to drink this night.
 
Jason~ You look Japanese to me. Annyong! (:
and Brian is quite a common name~ Goodness gracious xD

cimg0009x1os6.png


image05x1copyqd3.png


Hello~ It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances.
I'm 16 (going 17 in May). Residin' fre$h in OC, California.
p.s. I'm Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese. Dx
 
Jason~ You look Japanese to me. Annyong! (:
and Brian is quite a common name~ Goodness gracious xD

cimg0009x1os6.png


image05x1copyqd3.png


Hello~ It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintances.
I'm 16 (going 17 in May). Residin' fre in OC, California.
p.s. I'm Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese. Dx

Beautiful Time, I will never look the same way at you in the sewers again!!! :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top