- Joined
- Sep 27, 2008
- Messages
- 80
Short story; Usually everyday at lunch me and my buddies would drive over to Taco Bell and order a crap load of Cheesy-bean & rice burritos, but due to a crowded drive-thru we headed over to Burger King. All of unanimously decided that we should return to school wearing BK crowns...and so we did.
That night we had a pretty big lan party at the school, playing some Counter-Strike, and I decided to wear my crown. It's been dubbed my "Gaming Crown" and have I worn it to every lan party since. It's had a few updates (Sharpi + sticker).
USMC sticker in the center. You all should know what 1337 is and I rather not explain "ZorZ".
That night we had a pretty big lan party at the school, playing some Counter-Strike, and I decided to wear my crown. It's been dubbed my "Gaming Crown" and have I worn it to every lan party since. It's had a few updates (Sharpi + sticker).
USMC sticker in the center. You all should know what 1337 is and I rather not explain "ZorZ".





