Kalt Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
kaltquafferlabeledtb2.jpg
 
you forgot to label the streets, although i suppose those are intuitive.
bridge and streets is where i liveeeeee. scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot RELOAD!
 
you forgot to label the streets, although i suppose those are intuitive.
bridge and streets is where i liveeeeee. scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot scope shoot RELOAD!

I've never seen the former Sewer Rats map. I assume the streetnames are on it. Perhaps that map should be used instead of mine but I do not have access to it so I made my own.

I am perfectly willing to retire mine in favor of one created by people who have spent more time on Kalt than I have.

Perhaps our Division Leaders could provide it. The same of course is true of the other servers maps, presuming that they are available on house private forums that I do not have access to.

I do prefer the Donner Map that I made to the original by BrandonBREAKDOWN as I have taken the time to provide alleys that were previously not shown on the map and place buildings where the map showed nonexistant alleys.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top