A recent remix of mine

Fazazzums

I made one post
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
25
So yeah, I've been getting into Djing, and I've just made a mix that I am quite proud of and I was wondering if I could get some opinions or constructive criticism etc. The mix is called "I'll stop time for whatever you like" and my Dj name is The Mysterious Mr. X. (Warning, explicit lyrics. If you are young, easily offended, etc, there are a few no-no words. It's hip-hop, not much I could do.) If you want I can email you the file.
HTML:
<object width="576" height="432" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/1086970656412" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/1086970656412" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="576" height="432"></embed></object>
 
Awh, poo its not letting me embed. Does this forum allow embedding of videos? My video is on a facebook page and I'm not sure if there is a public link or not...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top