INS Server Trademark Issue

The Big Herm

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
1,845
Hey, its The Big Herm from the INS division. A lot of members from outside the division have been coming over to the INS division and asking why we dont wear our trademark in our tags. The members of the INS division arent required to wear the TM because it messes with the voice notification box. So when you use voice chat, your name shows up as an empty box. You can hear the people talking, but dont know who it is. I am posting this in every division's general forum to clear up the issue with cross divisional admins. Thanks everyone!
 
I was wondering that lol! people were asking ``Who said that?`` everytime I talked on mic.

That clears things up alot :)
 
i was wondering what the deal was...... was asked to remove my tm when on ins server & thought that i had screwed something up:eek:....lol.......:rolleyes:.
 
For INS I have heard people asked me to, I didn';t know until today. I tried to change it during the game but I was kicked out from the game, LOL.
Thanks for the information
 
Back
Top