Help! My Wii doesn't like my projector!

xplag

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
808
Just went out yesterday, found a Wii in stores after weeks of searching. When I got home and finally got everything hooked up, the sensor bar was... pitiful.
I would point at the middle of the screen and the pointer would be at the top of the screen. So to play, my roommates and I ended up taping it to the middle of the screen. Now, as you can imagine, this is very ugly and not an ideal solution, but I can't seem to find anything to resolve this.

If anyone knows about how to deal with this, please please help me. I'm even to the point of considering buying another bar for the top of the screen to hope they balance out.
 
Um did you check your options because there is a setting where u change the position of the bar for the wii to respond correctly. You have two options Above or below the TV. That may be ur issue. Aside from that ur really better off pointing along with the sensor bar not towards the TV. Wii doesnt work along with ur tv but instead ur sensor bar. The TV is just used for visuals.

Also could be the sensor bar. We get a few customers coming back with defect sensor bars or Wii remotes. Check those as well.

Thats all I can think of. Its 6 am central time and i didnt sleep again. :(
 
Haha insomnia for the win.
I posted around 6 EST so we were on the same boat.
The reason I wanted the sensor bar aligned was for house of the dead, not having proper alignment makes it hard to hit enemies because you have to guess and fire.
 
Yea, try that sensor bar thing that Clarko recommended. If that doesn't work, go and ask for a replacement if possible?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top