Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippy258

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,228
If I where to get DoD, and *eventually* get eG on it, would my main division change from INS to DOD?
 
no because maul admin is the same in every divison it wouldnt matter. Thanks To the creater of Maul!
 
So once your and eG in any division are you and eG in all of them? I remember it use to be that you had to be an eGO in at least one division to be an eG in another, or something like that. I do think that was before maul though.
 
I dont feel that I'm in any particular division, I'm in all of them kinda :p So just change your little Division tag under the avatar to DoD and I guess thats it!
 
Yeah, now once you have admin in one division you have admin in all, the same goes for forum access.

no because maul admin is the same in every divison it wouldnt matter. Thanks To the creater of Maul!

!up Dominion!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top