C .:cake:. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 1,641 Jan 26, 2009 #61 What you were suppose to ban me
G Gnarkill EGO Zealot Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 1,944 Apr 17, 2009 #66 Indeed, very cool videos. Interesting to learn about the leadership
M MkiZzLe Poster Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 134 Apr 18, 2009 #67 hahahah! I love this video! You guys are hilarious...make more! -MkiZzLe
O Oktagon I made one post Joined May 24, 2009 Messages 4 May 24, 2009 #68 Very cool, I JUST played with this guy...
G GulfXray Forum Fiend Joined Jan 31, 2009 Messages 661 May 24, 2009 #69 That was really well done - impressive! Cicatriz, I take it you didn't get the questions ahead of time?
That was really well done - impressive! Cicatriz, I take it you didn't get the questions ahead of time?
P patronofspys Poster Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 156 May 28, 2009 #70 Haha funny stuff right there!
A An_Idiot_Blooming Poster Joined Mar 16, 2009 Messages 230 Jun 1, 2009 #71 From now on Idiot bans for CAKE!
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Jun 5, 2009 #72 I wasn't too sure what this was going to be like, but I liked it just the same.
Z zapfacid I made one post Joined Nov 10, 2008 Messages 27 Jun 8, 2009 #73 Good god. By far the best comment on there was the umbrella one by PurpleNurple.
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Jun 10, 2009 #74 lmao, love the post R3POMAN, you beat me to it.
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Jun 19, 2009 #76 Hahaha! These videos are awesome! Make more!