Forum sig for Clarko

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
I found this picture and would like to have it made into a sig with the following text I was moved by from the movie Curious Case of Benjamin Button. "Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss."

Here is the link to my imageshack page with the picture:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/333/warflowerpk7.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration artists.
 
I found it on one of digg's posts. Only found the link to the picture. Only showed one size. Sorry.
 
clarkosig.png
 
Thanks beta. I'll save it when I get home. I noticed you added something to the tank. Is it the explosion?
 
I am going to save them both. I wont be able to make any changes until tomorrow. Going to a show at a bar to see a friend/co-workers band play. So when i get home late nite I will only check my emails.

Anyone can keep tinkering with the idea. Doesn't mean you'll have stop. hehe The more the Merrier.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top