I'm looking for a good gaming mouse, preferably left handed. I require 5 buttons for the envisioned setup. Here's my current control setup just fyi:
LEFTHANDED with Mouse
Mouse 1 : shoot
Mouse 2 : zoom
Mouse 3 : sprint
RightCTRL : crouch
Space : jump
/ : prone
The problem I face is with bunny hopping (which is a useful tool). Currently a hop requires me to press RightCTRL + Space; problem is I can't rotate my mouse while doing so to pounce on enemies around corners. For reasons left unsaid; I only have the use of 1 finger on my right hand therefore when hopping I must do the following steps
1. take my left hand off the mouse
2. hit Space + RightCTRL with my left hand
3. direct my movement with my right hand via the arrow keys
4. As I land I must let go of Space and RightCTRL (thus standing) and quickly reach for the mouse to fire.
To those of you who had trouble following that, try doing it in-game while shooting.
I'm asking for anyone to suggest a good mouse with at least 5 buttons, preferably not too chunky. I need:
- a scroll wheel
- scroll wheel button
- right and left click
- two (2) buttons on the side near one's thumb ( preferably on the right side of the mouse)
This is what I think this setup would look like:
Mouse 1 : shoot
Mouse 2 : zoom
Mouse 3 : sprint
Mouse 4 (side) : jump
Mouse 5 (side) : crouch
Any help and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
LEFTHANDED with Mouse
Mouse 1 : shoot
Mouse 2 : zoom
Mouse 3 : sprint
RightCTRL : crouch
Space : jump
/ : prone
Up Arrow : move forward
Left Arrow : move left Right Arrow : move right
Down Arrow : move back
Left Arrow : move left Right Arrow : move right
Down Arrow : move back
The problem I face is with bunny hopping (which is a useful tool). Currently a hop requires me to press RightCTRL + Space; problem is I can't rotate my mouse while doing so to pounce on enemies around corners. For reasons left unsaid; I only have the use of 1 finger on my right hand therefore when hopping I must do the following steps
1. take my left hand off the mouse
2. hit Space + RightCTRL with my left hand
3. direct my movement with my right hand via the arrow keys
4. As I land I must let go of Space and RightCTRL (thus standing) and quickly reach for the mouse to fire.
To those of you who had trouble following that, try doing it in-game while shooting.
I'm asking for anyone to suggest a good mouse with at least 5 buttons, preferably not too chunky. I need:
- a scroll wheel
- scroll wheel button
- right and left click
- two (2) buttons on the side near one's thumb ( preferably on the right side of the mouse)
This is what I think this setup would look like:
Mouse 1 : shoot
Mouse 2 : zoom
Mouse 3 : sprint
Mouse 4 (side) : jump
Mouse 5 (side) : crouch
Up Arrow : move forward
Left Arrow : move left Right Arrow : move right
Down Arrow : move back
Left Arrow : move left Right Arrow : move right
Down Arrow : move back
Any help and suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance
Last edited:













