If Every Admin

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
4,019
If Every Admin pitched in 1 dollar a month...that would more than pay our entire bill.

One dollar a month.

Not a bad deal.
 
Doesn't have to be paypal either, guys. Do it the old school way - MAIL. $1 donation + $.41 cent stamp = $1.41.......that STILL ain't much.

We've all got bills, we all have lives - but a little goes a long way!
 
But what if you want to send in more than a dollar that would ruin the system of every admin donating a dollar...
btw i would send in money but the address is changed or thats what i heard
 
Artimus got a PO box, but I don't know the number yet.

Well, if you sent in 12 bucks once a year....that would pay for everything.
 
1. Not allowed to give any money...need to "save" for my future..o_O
2. Sending From Finland to US costs...a lot
 
when i get my job next summer i hope i can donate to the clan, and i'll even pitch in an extra dollar for blazing
 
ill mail another 20 to ya soon just need to get everything together my parents owe me 700 dollars... so im a little back at the moment but ill send you a 20 soon enough...
 
I'll see if I can donate. Right now, I have a grand total of 25 cents lol. But if I ever get a steady stream of money, I'll gladly donate to the cause.
 
You guys should create a Contributor Ribbon for people who donate $100 in one shot or something like that. I would buy it, because I am really shallow and I want to look cool. Just kidding!! No, but really, I would buy it.
 
mmm need to find a dollar...will you take 4 quarters?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top