- Joined
- Jun 16, 2008
- Messages
- 2,158
Hello
I've recently been having trouble with left 4 dead when i join an online sever. It starts doing the repeating hiccup (relo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo...ding for like 1 minute) and it's starting to get on my nerves. This is happening every 5 or so minutes of game play. Also the eerie menu music plays for like 30 seconds and then stops. I can still hear the clicks of moving the mouse over the menu options, but the music stops. Please help me. If I need to, I can reinstall it. Just saying...
I've recently been having trouble with left 4 dead when i join an online sever. It starts doing the repeating hiccup (relo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo...ding for like 1 minute) and it's starting to get on my nerves. This is happening every 5 or so minutes of game play. Also the eerie menu music plays for like 30 seconds and then stops. I can still hear the clicks of moving the mouse over the menu options, but the music stops. Please help me. If I need to, I can reinstall it. Just saying...




