Itouch Problem

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
Ok..........

I recently found my Ipod Touch again after not using it for about a month or two. When I turned it on I was shocked. It says my I Touch has been Disabled and to try again in 4694569 Minutes. I'm a patient guy, but this is insane:mad:. At the moment I can't access my gaming computer to see if I can wipe all the info on my Itouch:(. Any suggestions?
 
Plug it into a computer with iTunes. The problem might fix itself. (I doubt it, though.)
Then, try formatting. You can't really do much else.
 
I Talked to a friend is school, apparently someone tried to figure out my password one to many times, and your ipod will perma lock. I guess I have to log into the Itunes Account its registered to unlock it:(
 
If that doesnt work, call Apple with the product number, or just go to the store. They will decide it was yours w/ a reciept then they will fix it.
 
I'm a little confused. There are passwords to an ipod touch? *dumbfounded*

My itouch has nothing similar.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top