Forewarning of impending absense from (eGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Rockso

Poster
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
104
Hi, everybody!

Just a heads up with classes getting into full swing next week, my time running around Ava with my STG-44 busting mad head shots will have to be cut down some.

...though I do hope to see you all on Vent and in game here and there, whenever I can get a free spot of time NOT spent studying.

Wish me luck.

:V
 
Best of luck mate! I feel that pain a lot lately. I try and get on, and it's like "OMG LOOKOUT TEXTBOOK"

/facepalm
 
haha, see you when you get back. i have my mid terms all this week....i dont study tho xD
 
Whomever is a student will feel this...its hurts...i just want to play not study for hours!!!!....:(
 
man i hate school, takes up so much time and its boring :(. but goodluck, and i hope to see u in ava sometime!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top