outlook 2007 & hotmail: let's be friends

Crawlerz

Poster
Joined
Nov 17, 2008
Messages
174
hello fellow eGO's, how are you?

i have this nagging problem. i got my outlook '07 tuned to my hotmail account and it works (since it's a relatively old account - nowadays it ain't free)... outlook sees all folders and all inbox mail but sees nothing IN other folders i have there. like they're empty. i goto hotmail.com and i can see the mail inside, outlook can't. what am i doing wrong?

p.s. I have no MAUL ID yet and I have no steam (I do have xfire) - what does a MAUL include - i mean - if i dont want to get steam and everything else (whatever i got coming) will you kick me? I mean that's OK if you will - this is your organisation. I'd still like to post here from-time-to-time so please don't ban me. thnk u
 
if anyone at all is interested - i fixed the problem (my eyes hurt by now)...
uninstalled all current accounts under outlook.
uninstalled vista's own Live Mail (which didnt want to sync with my calendar either) and vista's "sign-in assistant"
reinstalled the account(s) into outlook
enjoy...
 
Good job (I would have helped but I didn't get here in time)

GLHF!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top