**update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorexia_Nervosa

Active Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
289
Here is the "skinny" on Anorexia's computer situation :P

I got a new MSI motherboard, designed for dual-quadcore core set ups, I bought an intel dual-core E8400, 4 gigs of corsair 800 mghz ddr-3 RAM, and next week I'll get a 1100 watt power supply and an ATI HD Card (I'd like to get a 4870 buttttt might go a little cheaper :P). So I might be online tonight assuming my 4pin power supply of 500mghz on a new MSI board with 8 pins lol. So if I can be online tonight you will find me in donner! :D

Anyway, I miss you all and I hope to be killing you soon ;)


:p
 
if you can get the 4870 go for that yo, if not then the 4850. both are awesome and i own a 4870 x2 ^_^
 
Well the crossfire capability IS something this mobo has. Which I did not realise until after I bought it lol. But I was thinking....I already have an ATI X1650....what if I used the cossfire technology and got ANOTHER X1650 and had 2...do you think that would be a good move? Or should I upgrade to ONE 4870(or 4850) and EVENTUALLY get another for use of crossfire tech??
 
really wouldnt be worth it, one 4850 is faster then two of those, plus the 4800 series is updated technology :-p it would be more suited then outdated ones.
 
dude check slickdeals.net RIGHT NOW!!! they have very good deals on both of the cards you wanna get. the 1gb 4870 is $185 after rebates, brand new with free shipping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top