C Cyanide Suprise Rookie Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 40 Feb 4, 2009 #41 for Avalance, if im army i camp the bridge near the 1st allied, otherwise i don't really camp on that map, its kinda hard to
for Avalance, if im army i camp the bridge near the 1st allied, otherwise i don't really camp on that map, its kinda hard to
R rubberbandman Active Member Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 269 Feb 5, 2009 #43 I camp brightly lit, well- ventilated rooms. Doctor says it's better for my health
T Tapeworm[FO] I made one post Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 5 Feb 6, 2009 #44 I don't camp so much .. on donner I some times camp in the axis sniperhouse, when I'm an allied player ...
I don't camp so much .. on donner I some times camp in the axis sniperhouse, when I'm an allied player ...
Destroavenger Rookie Joined Nov 24, 2008 Messages 80 Feb 6, 2009 #45 I rarely camp, but if i do... its in the sewers in the wonderful world of kalt!
C Cyanide Suprise Rookie Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 40 Feb 6, 2009 #46 The wheelhouse on the top level is good for Support on Kalt
B BloodyBunny Thread Junky Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 820 Feb 7, 2009 #47 Buhahahhaha! My evil plan worked! Now that i have all this documented i can come kill you all! Buhahahhaha!
Buhahahhaha! My evil plan worked! Now that i have all this documented i can come kill you all! Buhahahhaha!
C Crusader Forum Fiend Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 631 Feb 8, 2009 #48 Bah its just a harmless Bunnie Rabbit - *GAH!* It's nibbling my Bum!