Microphone

chaosassualt

Famous
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
576
I dont know if my mic is to old or something but only certain people can hear me in game but idk if they have to listen really closely or something
When i talk my mic is always really quiet to other people anyone have a solution?
 
Try boosting it in Control Panel - Sounds - Microphone

I had the same problem around a year ago, fixed it easily that way.
 
yeah you would go to control panel then sounds and audio devices there will be a tab which you click on then you will see recording devices click properrties on that then it should pop it up and all you got to do is make sure it is turned up all the way at first and see how that works, if it is still to low you go into that same tab and click advanced then it will pop up witht he microphone boost option and just enable it and you should be good.
 
thank you for all the advice but i dont think that I can follow any of it casue i tried all of them and none of them either turned up or I cant find it. I dont even know if my mic is registered with my computer
 

Latest posts

Back
Top