- Joined
- Feb 10, 2008
- Messages
- 60
The eGO servers seem to be quite empty lately. I'm from Germany (CMT +1), so I don't know whether it is the same when ppl from other time zones play.
I always stay on the server for 30min, but it gets quite boring waiting all alone and nothing happens.
In former times I always meet enough ppl from =FL= (who were mainly from Europe) to get the server started, but it's very hard to fill the servers today.
Have many members from Europe left eGO? Do they play on other servers? Shall we especialy recruit ppl from other time zones, so the server is full more hours a day?
Would be nice to read some ideas.
Wer bin ich?
I always stay on the server for 30min, but it gets quite boring waiting all alone and nothing happens.
In former times I always meet enough ppl from =FL= (who were mainly from Europe) to get the server started, but it's very hard to fill the servers today.
Have many members from Europe left eGO? Do they play on other servers? Shall we especialy recruit ppl from other time zones, so the server is full more hours a day?
Would be nice to read some ideas.
Wer bin ich?















