|3loody|3unnys sig shop =D

BloodyBunny

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
820
Ello mates, im BloodyBunny and this is mah new sig shop, so if you want a sig just fill out this, and ill get back to ya

Name:
Division:
Rank included:
Saying:
Picture:
Other info:

Heres some of my work to sample from

Huntersigv2-1.jpg


Untitled-1.png


bigbangsig.jpg


Note: I CAN do gifs [[ flash sigs ]] even though they are not sampled
 
wanna make me a wallpaper?
eGO in the dead center of the screen
TF2 characters around it
Retribution around it
 
If there was more css oriented stuff that would be great and I may take one... then again i like more abstract stuff idk but gl man :D and I've got a tip if u want it because it could help.

I'm not sure what you use bloody but if i can give you a tip to make your work a bit better with minimal effort(not criticism... constructive criticism! I like the tiger picture lol)
I'm assuming you use photoshop so to get rid of the white around the edges you could zoom in like 200% or 300% maybe more and use a 1px eraser tool on the layer that you are pasting onto the background layer... I didn't do this for a while but then someone told me and I've been doing it ever since :D hope it helps in the future.
 
[ame]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/gunnybunny009/Retribution.png?t=1235439976[/ame]

try that =D

and yes i can do css stuff, and no i dont use photoshop, i aint payin 600 bucks for that xD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top