- Joined
- Oct 17, 2008
- Messages
- 149
Hey guys, lately I have been having problems with my Tf2 ever since the last update for Steam and the game itself. To be specific, since the start of the week. :/
Excuse myself, but this is some weird [censored].
The game runs fine, and opens normally. But when I enter ANY server, after around 30 seconds I get "Connection Problem: Auto-Disconnect" and it goes from 25 to 0 seconds without even trying to reestablish connection. As I leave the server, and close the game NORMALLY, I get "Hl2.exe has stopped working.....Windows will notify you if a solution is a available."
At first I was having the problem only on eGO servers, because there was a time were I could play on other servers. I went to a Doorman Is God server and later a No Heroes server the day I started having the connection problem and I could play there and I thought it was because of EGO's latest Latency Issue. But then, those servers didn't work for me either.
I then go to check the solutions page and it told me that The game engine might have a problem and I might need to UNINSTALL the game. I'm backing up my TF2 files now, just in case I cannot fix this.
Funny thing, Day of Defeat Source, Insurgency and Counter Strike: Source (I had a guest pass for 3 days.) All ran fine, the one I was having problems was Tf2.
If anybody could help me with this, I'd appreciate it a TON. If anybody knows a way to help me with this situation, PLEASE TELL ME.
Sincerely, John Purcell
Excuse myself, but this is some weird [censored].
The game runs fine, and opens normally. But when I enter ANY server, after around 30 seconds I get "Connection Problem: Auto-Disconnect" and it goes from 25 to 0 seconds without even trying to reestablish connection. As I leave the server, and close the game NORMALLY, I get "Hl2.exe has stopped working.....Windows will notify you if a solution is a available."
At first I was having the problem only on eGO servers, because there was a time were I could play on other servers. I went to a Doorman Is God server and later a No Heroes server the day I started having the connection problem and I could play there and I thought it was because of EGO's latest Latency Issue. But then, those servers didn't work for me either.
I then go to check the solutions page and it told me that The game engine might have a problem and I might need to UNINSTALL the game. I'm backing up my TF2 files now, just in case I cannot fix this.
Funny thing, Day of Defeat Source, Insurgency and Counter Strike: Source (I had a guest pass for 3 days.) All ran fine, the one I was having problems was Tf2.
If anybody could help me with this, I'd appreciate it a TON. If anybody knows a way to help me with this situation, PLEASE TELL ME.
Sincerely, John Purcell









