C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Feb 7, 2009 #1 Whenever I exit steam and I want to quit steam it says that CSS is still playing. I usally have to Ctrl Alt Delete but i dont know what process names CSS has anyone know?
Whenever I exit steam and I want to quit steam it says that CSS is still playing. I usally have to Ctrl Alt Delete but i dont know what process names CSS has anyone know?
M Munkypoo7 Active Member Joined Oct 3, 2008 Messages 398 Feb 7, 2009 #2 hl2.exe thats the process that needs to go bye bye
K Kill Me EGO Zealot Joined Jul 7, 2008 Messages 1,666 Feb 7, 2009 #3 hl2.exe is the process for all steam games. steam.exe is steam itself.
C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Feb 7, 2009 #4 thanks guys now i think I can fix my problem with playing CSS only once every start up :]
Deimos Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 341 Feb 7, 2009 #5 Wow, thats a problem that it starts CS:S on startup... make sure steam doesn't open on start up too.
C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Feb 8, 2009 #6 o no not that i mean that every startup i can only play CSS once whenever but when i exit i cant get back on but now that is fixed :]
o no not that i mean that every startup i can only play CSS once whenever but when i exit i cant get back on but now that is fixed :]