It's Bullet - I'm Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't know you, but as said before it seems as though you were sorely missed. It sounds like you've been through a lot and it's good to know that you're back. It's great that people here made such a mark on you that you wanted to come back to eGO after all that time. I hope I get to see you around and I'm sure it'll be an honor to play on the servers with you.

Welcome back and take care of yourself.

BLT
 
Well I don't know you, but as said before it seems as though you were sorely missed. It sounds like you've been through a lot and it's good to know that you're back. It's great that people here made such a mark on you that you wanted to come back to eGO after all that time. I hope I get to see you around and I'm sure it'll be an honor to play on the servers with you.

Welcome back and take care of yourself.

BLT

Thank you for that BraveLittleToaster-BLT it's very kind of you.

Thank you Pvt. Silas and Rocker Phill as well.

I have actually been sucked into the world of TF2 and L4D since I got back... and I need to really come back to DOD:S ASAP.... a certain someone "Insurge" has got me addicted to these new games... but I will find a way to balance the time between all the gaming and I hope to see you all on the Flash server as well as others :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top