R Rogue_Assassin Poster Joined Nov 12, 2008 Messages 169 Feb 12, 2009 #21 That is pretty awesome man, good idea!
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Feb 12, 2009 #22 GunF0x =FL= said: Mad props duuude haha. Wish I had the attention span to finish something like that. Or that I wouldn't totally wreck my phone in the process hahaha Click to expand... its not painted on or anything...just got in online..had to customize it of course...didnt take me more than 10 mins. really
GunF0x =FL= said: Mad props duuude haha. Wish I had the attention span to finish something like that. Or that I wouldn't totally wreck my phone in the process hahaha Click to expand... its not painted on or anything...just got in online..had to customize it of course...didnt take me more than 10 mins. really
WeaponX Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 723 Feb 14, 2009 #23 that picture is pretty bad now that i look at it again...the lighting at least
S Soup Nazi Famous Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 529 Feb 15, 2009 #28 TM that asap... and why am I still showing to be an -e- ? i left eGO a while back... unless you guys are asking me to come back???
TM that asap... and why am I still showing to be an -e- ? i left eGO a while back... unless you guys are asking me to come back???