M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Sep 2, 2007 #61 Ok I think its about time I updated this, I was taking incremental screenshots... 60:0 66:1 - Yes I died 101:1
Ok I think its about time I updated this, I was taking incremental screenshots... 60:0 66:1 - Yes I died 101:1
A Art Of War Rookie Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 48 Sep 2, 2007 #62 i was there and i saw milwaukee get the 101:1 hehe it was sweet
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Sep 2, 2007 #63 what class were you Milwaukee? a sniper? wow man thats impressive.
G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Sep 2, 2007 #64 As I remeber I think I got like 6 with a sniper in a row before they killed me it was on the dooner
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 2, 2007 #65 I think Milwaukee's a Sniper camper on the hole...anyone can get that score there
M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Sep 2, 2007 #66 good thing it was with a garand then eh blazing? don't believe me, ask Crash and Art of war, they were both there can someone tell me how I got 953.33% accuracy? I don't understand that part lol
good thing it was with a garand then eh blazing? don't believe me, ask Crash and Art of war, they were both there can someone tell me how I got 953.33% accuracy? I don't understand that part lol
-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Sep 2, 2007 #67 I've been the sniper before and killed around 25 people without dying.
K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Sep 2, 2007 #68 [quote1188755501=Milwaukee] good thing it was with a garand then eh blazing? don't believe me, ask Crash and Art of war, they were both there can someone tell me how I got 953.33% accuracy? I don't understand that part lol [/quote1188755501] Clearly it means that with every bullet you fired, you killed 9.53 people. Very impressive.
[quote1188755501=Milwaukee] good thing it was with a garand then eh blazing? don't believe me, ask Crash and Art of war, they were both there can someone tell me how I got 953.33% accuracy? I don't understand that part lol [/quote1188755501] Clearly it means that with every bullet you fired, you killed 9.53 people. Very impressive.
S SoMe Slavik DudE=FL= Famous Joined Oct 27, 2006 Messages 457 Sep 2, 2007 #69 about 26 before i died. this was very recent in the Orange map. All i did was not die
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Sep 2, 2007 #70 @milwaukee I suppose I wasnt on axis that game. xD
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 3, 2007 #71 No way...garan...even worse xD
G Gen. Sniper Thread Junky Joined Jul 14, 2007 Messages 786 Sep 3, 2007 #72 everyone does really good but to me my sniper is the best
E Edge Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 318 Sep 3, 2007 #73 5 with a nade. 2 with sniper. over 10 - one was team mate - with the German rifle over 10 - one was team mate - with the allied MG
5 with a nade. 2 with sniper. over 10 - one was team mate - with the German rifle over 10 - one was team mate - with the allied MG
E =(eG0)= thompson -TR Famous Joined Jun 11, 2007 Messages 425 Sep 3, 2007 #74 25 kill streak without dieing on donner