N NoLa Rookie Joined Aug 10, 2007 Messages 68 Aug 20, 2007 #21 School was veryyy tiring today, okay im gonna go play right now..i havent played all day haha
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Aug 20, 2007 #22 i start on thursday....noooO!!!!!! but then the day after is friday..soo yeah a 2 day school week
U Ultima Weapon59305 I made one post Joined Aug 17, 2007 Messages 27 Aug 20, 2007 #23 I don't ever wanna go back to school
D DK I made one post Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 22 Aug 21, 2007 #24 school is actually a type secret training facility in which the nazis try and teach us to kill. our parents believe we are being educated in history or math, but we are actually becoming high intelligent spies used for the germans.
school is actually a type secret training facility in which the nazis try and teach us to kill. our parents believe we are being educated in history or math, but we are actually becoming high intelligent spies used for the germans.