B Boxman Rookie Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 32 Feb 15, 2009 #1 Thank's eGO, for having wonderful servers with mature and friendly players. I'm having a blast and learning a lot about the game.
Thank's eGO, for having wonderful servers with mature and friendly players. I'm having a blast and learning a lot about the game.
F foxhound ss Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 6, 2007 Messages 2,673 Feb 15, 2009 #2 glade we can help boxman i saw you in flash today . Welcome
B B man Thread Thumper Joined Oct 13, 2008 Messages 1,026 Feb 16, 2009 #3 Great to see you on the servers/forums!
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Feb 16, 2009 #4 Boxy whats up my friend, glad you found vent too. See you in flash!
F Frazar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 3,475 Feb 16, 2009 #6 Duality said: Boxy whats up my friend, glad you found vent too. See you in flash! Click to expand... is that ALL you play?
Duality said: Boxy whats up my friend, glad you found vent too. See you in flash! Click to expand... is that ALL you play?
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Feb 16, 2009 #7 FrazarMan said: is that ALL you play? Click to expand... Waaaaaaait a minute.... eGO has other DoDS servers then Flash?????? Lies I tell you lies
FrazarMan said: is that ALL you play? Click to expand... Waaaaaaait a minute.... eGO has other DoDS servers then Flash?????? Lies I tell you lies
D Duality The Dualyist of Dualys Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 4,096 Feb 16, 2009 #8 Occasionally I get on the others but its pretty much Flash for me son unless theres an event going down.
Occasionally I get on the others but its pretty much Flash for me son unless theres an event going down.
B Boxman Rookie Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 32 Feb 16, 2009 #9 I'm +30 K/D right now.. come see it! It's a sight to behold! (As you can tell, I suck at this game. MG for the win!)
I'm +30 K/D right now.. come see it! It's a sight to behold! (As you can tell, I suck at this game. MG for the win!)
B Boxman Rookie Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 32 Feb 16, 2009 #10 Almost to +50 K/D I'm rippin people to shreds
P Puddle I made one post Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 9 Feb 16, 2009 #11 Boxman said: I'm +30 K/D right now.. come see it! It's a sight to behold! (As you can tell, I suck at this game. MG for the win!) Click to expand... Hmm remind me to have a nice prined grenaday! for you. I may even burst it rught in you're noogin! Have fun man! Try out the rifles they take a bit to work with.
Boxman said: I'm +30 K/D right now.. come see it! It's a sight to behold! (As you can tell, I suck at this game. MG for the win!) Click to expand... Hmm remind me to have a nice prined grenaday! for you. I may even burst it rught in you're noogin! Have fun man! Try out the rifles they take a bit to work with.