Awards question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceros_X

I made one post
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
6
Why are only some weapons tracked for awards purposes?

I was on Kalt yesterday and I had a crappy ratio so I decided I would have fun and play pistol only. I picked up a P38 and went on to do ok:

pistols2.jpg




I know I got well over 40 pistol kills without breaking a sweat (the daily high for Sunday). The 'daily high' only tracks Colt .45 kills, not P38 kills. Why is this? I switch back and forth a couple times no matter what I'm playing - Sniper, Rifleman or Pistol only and tracking only by specific weapon just encourages you to stay in a team no matter what and not move in order to help out a weaker team.

Just wanted to point this out.
 
Last edited:
i see what you mean...but at least there are acheivements on all weapons....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top