DoD:S - Useful Bind List

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Kitten

Active Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
298
Last edited by a moderator:
How To Bind.​
​
​
I. First enable "Developer's Console".
1. Start DoD:S​
2. Go to Options -> Keyboard Tab​
3. Click "Advanced" -> Check the "Developer's Console" box​
II. Open console
1. Having DoD:S still open, press the ~ key under ESC, left of 1.​
III. Binding
1. With the console up, type the following: bind key "say Hello everyone. I am iYoda"​
a. Now, when you enter a server, you can press the key you binded to and the message will show up.​
b. If you want the message to display in team chat, instead of say put down say_team .​
c. Remember not to bind the keys already used, like R and Shift.​
2. Binding numpad is possible, use the following:​
  • / - KP_SLASH
  • * - *
  • - - KP_MINUS
  • + - KP_PLUS
  • ENTER - KP_ENTER
  • 7 - KP_HOME
  • 8 - KP_UPARROW
  • 9 - KP_PGUP
  • + - KP_PLUS
  • 4 - KP_LEFTARROW
  • 5 - KP_5
  • 6 - KP_RIGHTARROW
  • 1 - KP_END
  • 2 - KP_DOWNARROW
  • 3 - KP_PGDN
  • 0 - KP_INS
  • . - KP_DEL
 
Custom binds​
  • Say you location (try to use team chat) %l
  • Say your health %h
  • Say your class %c
Please use those binds in team chat. Here is my help bind:
bind 8 "say_team I need help at %l ! I have %h HP and im a %c ! "
Final outcome:
=(e)=™iYoda (TEAM): I need help at First Allied! I have 50 HP and im a Assault!
There is also %t, which displays time, but imo its useless.
Here's some more for the medic mod
  • Ask for medic (Team Chat Please) bind key "say_team !medic"
 
Voice Commands (U.S. Army) ​
​
​
​
  • Please note: Yelling medic won't get you one. Must type !medic.
  • Take this ammo voice_takeammo
  • Fire in the hole voice_fireinhole
  • I need backup voice_backup
  • I need ammo voice_needammo
  • Squad, covering fire voice_cover
  • Go, go, go voice_gogogo
  • Prepare for assault voice_attack
  • Sniper! voice_sniper
  • Incoming fire, left flank voice_fireleft
  • Incoming fire, right flank voice_fireright
  • Area clear voice_areaclear
  • Flank left voice_left
  • Flank right voice_right
  • Cover the flanks voice_coverflanks
  • Fall back voice_fallback
  • Cease fire voice_ceasefire
  • Hold this position voice_hold
  • Stick together voice_sticktogether
  • Displace voice_displace
  • Smoke ‘em voice_usesmoke
  • Get a grenade in there voice_usegrens
  • Use the bazooka voice_usebazooka
  • Panzerschreck voice_bazookaspotted
  • Grenade, take cover voice_grenade
  • Enemy position knocked out voice_wegothim
  • Enemy ahead voice_enemyahead
  • Enemy behind us voice_enemybehind
  • We need an MG up here voice_moveupmg
  • MG position ahead voice_mgahead
  • Yes, sir voice_yessir
  • Negative voice_negative
  • Nice shot voice_niceshot
  • Thanks voice_thanks
  • Medic! voice_medic
  • Drop your weapons voice_dropweapons
 
Last edited:
Binding multiple commands to a single key press​
I. Using the Semicolon (; )
1. The semicolon (; ) is used to separate commands. You can use multiple commands with one key press. The stuff happen in order, so choose wisely.​
a. Here is an example: bind h “dropammo;voice_takeammo;say_team Ammo can dropped near %l”
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top