Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy1

I made one post
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
1
Hello eGO and others,

I've been playing in the eGO servers for some time now and decided to join the forums and say hello and to say thanks for providing great DoDS servers. I only play on eGO servers now, mostly Strand and Donner. I'm not sure if any of you know me too well, I'm pretty quiet on server and usually stick to game related chat instead of talking alot so I'm not sure if anyone here really knows me.

Anyways, I've had alot of fun playing on your servers in the past and I'm sure I'll continue to have fun as I play on eGO. See you all in the servers.:cool:
 
hello!

glad you like it make sure you check out flash and kalt as well!
 
Haha, yeah, I know you...and your bullets >.< I've played with you on Charlie i think...you're pretty good, nice to see you were having a good time!
 
Glad you have fun on the servers.

I'll see you later on the servers, unless I see you first in that case your already dead.
 
good to hear you enjoy the servers...the next step now is to join ego since you joined the forums!
 
nice to have some positive feedback on eGO server's, I hope you will consider joining the finest gaming community on the net!
 
Welcome man, since you are playing on just our servers you really should sign up for the group!!
 
Hey there! I usually hang out in Flash, so as Rawwwwr said, you should check it out. See ya around!
 
Welcome to the forums Buddy, hope you enjoy things here but I have found things even more enjoyable since becoming an =e= and Im sure you would too, hope you consider joining!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top