Hello!
I have a server that I now changed from Mani_mod to Source_mod.
I am well educated when it's about mani_mod but sm is new to me. (had to change because apparently u can get ur server stolen by using mani). My question is, how do I add server weapon restrictions with sm? Apparently the company I am renting the server from does not have the plug-in for this on sm, only mm. -Appretiate all help you can give! ;-)
-B@s!c
I have a server that I now changed from Mani_mod to Source_mod.
I am well educated when it's about mani_mod but sm is new to me. (had to change because apparently u can get ur server stolen by using mani). My question is, how do I add server weapon restrictions with sm? Apparently the company I am renting the server from does not have the plug-in for this on sm, only mm. -Appretiate all help you can give! ;-)
-B@s!c





