New website design + PSD release

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
Well, I got bored today and I asked in Irc what I could do and Jax said: Build a website... So I did :) I'm not going to use this desing so I'm giving away the PSD

Designrelease.png







~Jv
 
I call it
LOL
Btw how are you suppose to make a site out of this? No buttons or anything :(

EDIT:
:( Gimp gets it black and white, weird
 
Last edited:
Gimp should support PSD...
I used photoshop long ago. Is there any other file format you can save it as? Maybe XCF?

EDIT:
Its impossible :(
 
Last edited:
Quite nice work, very simple as well.
Good use of vectors and layer effects I see as well.
 
You have a very specific style. I've seen a lot of your work around eGO, and I like how you stick to what you do best! :D
 
Thats awesome! I love it so much, you need to show me how you do it :D How long did it take?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top