Won't be showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoNotIsaac

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
1,937
Hey Guyz,
I bring bad news.....
My DOD:S can't start,
So I won't be plyaing DOD:S for a few weeks or so,
I'll be only playing HL2.
BUT I'M NOT LEAVING eGO!
Or DOD:S DIVISION!
It's jst temporary!.
See ya guys next time we meet :D
Peace,
Diamond
 
Erm, mind providing with a bit of error info, like what happens? I may be able to provide you with a fix.
 
Yea, if you're stuck, we have a plethora of nerd power here to give free and easy to follow tech support!

;)
 
Yea, if you're stuck, we have a plethora of nerd power here to give free and easy to follow tech support!

;)
'

xD so true, with like a bazillion people in the clan someone probably knows what's wrong xD. But anyway hope you can get ur comp back up and running we'll miss you :P
 
I think we have a support here on chat. So just talk to them if your game doesnt show up still.... Restart your Steam, if DOD still doesnt start up then I dont know what's wrong with your PC.... See ya Nxt time...
 
Hmmm... The prob.... I'll tell ;)

Ok, Since you said that,
The prob is that,
After an update I had on my DOD:S,
Whenever I play DOD:S, normally there is that Valve logo and a Valve on the back of the head of a person (L.O.L) Then, My whole system doesn't respond. ( I think is only DOD:S and not the comp).
I'm gonna try this Friday on wheter DOD:S works.
Peace,
Diamond
 
>>Yea, if you're stuck, we have a plethora of nerd power here to give free and easy to follow tech support!
I love this quote.
At any rate, I don't have too much nerd power but Valve has a bunch of glitches but you can check for fixes on Valve's site which has a fairly helpful "Oh no!" section. Also if the same glitch happens three times your computer will "check for solutions" if you run Vista and that might help. Good luck and I hope everything is fixed soon!
 
Booya! Back online

Hey guys,
Good news!
My DOD:S is up again!
The prob was that the 14th Feb Update was a total failure for my comp...
I had to reinstall it 11 time lol.
Cya in-game :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top